Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my baby is 10 months

That means that I am in party planning mode for his 1st birthday. I can't believe he is almost 1. Seriously, how did that happen? He is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen, but he is going to be the death of me, for sure. He is my get-into-everything baby. He's curious, maybe a bit too curious for his own good though. Ha! I have to constantly hide all cords or he'll be chewing on them. I have to lock the pantry or he will pull everything out for me. He will get into something in a blink of eye. Aye di mi!! And unlike his big brother who slept through the night from 6.5 weeks on, little buddy likes to keep mama up at night. And that one really hurts. Mama has become a champion coffee drinker as a result. Despite it all, I have been so completely blessed to be able to stay home with him. To see all of his firsts, makes my mama's heart feel overjoyed. I love you, baby boy.






3 comments:

  1. Paige - found you blog from the Mama and Me blog! First of all I LOVE your reciepes and cant wait to try them out. Always looking for something to make for dinner. And secondly I read your entry about cloth diapers I really wanted to use them with Eli but wasnt brave enough. I too am a hippie enviornmentalist = ) and it pangs my heart to keep adding to the land fields with my sons poop! Glad to know a good brand ... I just might go ahead and order a few! Eli also had terrible diaper rash as an infant and it still flares up at times.
    See you soon! I am so glad you came to m and m!
    Alli Nations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli, Yay! I love trying new recipes - as long as they are relatively easy. I just can't do anything really convoluted with 2 little ones. Also, don't buy any just yet. I love FuzziBunz, but they are expensive. I'll let you try a couple out to see if you like them first.

    Lisa, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP