Tuesday, September 15, 2009

here we go again

Let's get the party started. I've let our old website lapse and have decided that this may be a better option for us. I've decided to keep our names out of the "public" for safety reasons; therefore, I'll just go by initials or aliases.

- I'm P. I'm a 34 yo who is probably be best described as going through an identity crisis. Over the summer, I lost my job and more importantly, I lost my mother and my grandmother. As a result, I'm trying to figure out who I am without them.



- I'm married to "S". He's an analytical environmentalist who is working on an environmental engineering degree. S is pretty laidback and puts up with a lot of my crap. I think he's pretty special guy for that.


- We have a 2yo "W", whom I may just dub as Zipper, because he loves to run and zips all over the place. His current obsessions are "Thomas train" and "Eye-tin Mic Keen" (aka Lighting McQueen from Cars).



- And then there's, sweet baby "g". g is 6 months old and is such a happy baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP