Friday, December 10, 2010

W's 1st Christmas program

It was one for the memory books for sure, because it turned out nothing like I expected. Where to begin? From little G singing along to Jingle Bells "HEY!" to him yelling "Bubby, BUUUUUBBBEEEE!" upon spotting W, he was quite the handful. Thankfully, S is a great guy and took care of the screamin'demon. Besides that, it was my baby's first Christmas program and I couldn't wait to hear him sing his little heart out. I knew it was going to be so special. That is, until I saw him marching in, and I knew from the moment I spotted him that he had a little problem that he was fixated on. For your viewing pleasure, I bring you "W's first Christmas program."

No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP