Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my song

I thought I'd share something cute. W is totally into Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer this year. He loves to sing both songs. In fact, he has started calling Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer "my song". As in, "Mama, sing my song." Or "Mama, I'm going to see my song." Too stinking cute. I finally got him to let me record it.



As cute at that video is, I tried get him to sing it again and get better footage, but he staunchly refused and then stated he'd sing Frosty instead. Did you know Frosty has a gumpin nose, not a button nose? LOL! As you can see, he doesn't quite have it down pat yet. In any case, I'm sure that by December 25th he will know it word for word.



No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP