Monday, December 6, 2010

Blue Monday

This week has been way too depressing. Last week, a teacher at the boys school lost her 3yo son quite unexpectedly. On Friday, I found out that a cousin had been out hunting, shot a buck, brought it back to the truck and apparently had a massive heart attack and passed away while waiting to meet up with his hunting buddies. The thing that is so shocking about this is that he was in great physical shape and only 39. He leaves behind a 10 yo son and a 4 yo daughter. Today, I hear of a child from my hometown who tried to commit suicide. When his family found him, he was already brain dead and despite the best medical efforts, he passed today. He was in middle school. Life can be so hard sometimes. All I want to do is hold tight to my precious babies, thank God for his mercy, and pray for peace to those who are hurting so badly right now.

God's grace is so good and he is waiting to pour out his love on those who ask. When a believing person prays, great things can happen. So tonight I am praying. May peace find all who desperately need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP