Sunday, October 17, 2010

Total Randomness

Just a few random thoughts that have been going through my mind:

1. Probably *not* a good thing to give W M&Ms at 8:35 at night
2. I saw a lady driving a Mercedes with a "Wifie" tag. I wondered what my personalized tag would read if I had one. The first thing that came to mind was "wornout." (I was just have one of those days at the time. Bah!)
3. Before kids, I wholeheartedly believe the only 2 things you can count on for sure in life were death and taxes. With kids, I revised that to death, taxes and laundry.
4. As my birthday approaches, I'm really missing my mom. I still can't believe she's gone. I look at my boys every day and wish she could see them now.
5. Where has my willpower gone for dieting/exercise? It's straight up disappeared.
6. It's probably not normal to bribe your kid to eat chicken by offering him broccoli. But. hey, since my kid actually likes broccoli, it works for us.

Am I in a weird mood or what?

Ok, so we've been on the party circuit this month. The first 2 weekends alone, we had 4 birthday parties. No parties this past weekend, but W's got 2 more invites for the weekend of the 22nd. Holy number of birthday parties! But, out of all those parties, I snapped this dance footage at my nephew's birthday party.




Up until this month, W has been very reluctant to get on inflatables. I always thought it might be the noise of the pump since he's not crazy about loud noises. But, something happened this month. He discovered he loves playing on them and little boy is making up for lost time! Little G, on the other hand, has NO fear and if he can get it up, there is no stopping him.

All my boys going down the big slide.


We've also been taking advantage of this glorious weather and been hitting up the parks like crazy. A couple of years back, the town I grew up in put in an awesome park and even though it's a little bit of a haul to get there, I like to take the boys out to it from time to time. Here are a few shots of our last trip.

Follow the leader.


Look at me, mama!


Hi.


Despite the look of terror on my face, I'm actually loving this!


Wheeeeeee!
(Though a bit blurry, I love this picture.)


How you doin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP