Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Celebrations Galore

Halloween isn't until this weekend but that's not keeping us from celebrating. Starting last Wednesday, we've had 4 Halloween events/parties and we still have 3 more to go before the big event. The kids are having a blast dressing up and enjoying all the fun that comes with it. Here's some quick pics of our fall fun.

Pumpkin Carving/Storytime at W's preschool
Pumpkins that moms and dads carved with the kids.
Ours is the 2nd to last one. It has "spooooky eyes."

Class picture. There are some really cute kids in W's class.


Notice anything out of the ordinary in this picture?
Seems like someone has a crush on W.


However, I'm not sure the feelings returned by the look on his face. BAH!





Mom's Club Halloween Party
I recently joined a MOMS Club. I've always had a small circle of really close friends but over the years we somewhat grown apart due to life circumstances and I really miss the closeness that friendship with other women bring. I had been leery about joining one, but let's face it, now that I'm not working I really don't have a lot in common with my friends who do. This gives me an opportunity to be with women who are going through many of the same things I am. Plus it is a great opportunity for W and G to meet new kids and develop their social skills too! Speaking of W, he did not make this particular event because he was in school. Poor bubba!

Hi, mama!

Sliding is a lot of fun!


Playing with our neighbor and buddy, E.

Hanging with a new friend.


Painting pumpkins.

I really love painting!

I know I'm biased, but I think this the cutest little face!




Mama & Me Bible Study
Not too many pictures here. Mainly because I forgot to take out the camera. However, here's a quick pic of W dressed as a Thomas train conductor.





G's School Halloween Parade
Both W and G's respective school have a Halloween parade where all the kids come dressed in the costumes and then are marched out in front of their giggling parents and one or two grandparents who "oooh" and "ahhh" over them. G's parade was today while W's parade is on Friday. Unfortunately, most of my pics turned out blurry. Not happy about that, but here are a few that would have been super cute had they turned out better.


Walking around the gym with a local monkey. ;P



Happy to see his mommy!

Realizing that he wasn't going to mama, but back to class.
These types of faces kill us mamas.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh nooooo-- that last face is a killer!! Feel free to steal cute pics of your kids from the M&M blog!

    ReplyDelete




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP