Monday, July 11, 2011

Party time

On Saturday, we celebrated w's 4th birthday at a local gymnastics facility where he will tell you "We exercised, ate cake and I gots new toys!" Despite a small delay in getting into the party venue, it was a great place to host a party. The kids had a ball running, jumping and playing on the equipment. We had 2 coaches at our disposal and who lead the group in some games. The best part was having the entire facility to ourselves versus the mad house that other party venues are when you have 5 groups sharing the same place. It's fair to say he and his friends had a wonderful time. And, of that, I am truly thankful.

Waiting to go in the gym

J having a blast

Whatcha doing, Willis?

Come over here and I'll show you the ropes.

Monkey see, monkey do...

Fun times with our friends

Pretty girl.

Taking a moment to chill a bit.

Watch me!

Hey, look at us!

Look at me go.

I take break, mama.

Jump, jump, jump...

All of our friends making funny faces for the camera.

Thomas cake


Goofing with our best buddy, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP