Sunday, May 22, 2011

mother's day and other stuff

Slowly but surely catching up. W's class hosted a tea to honor their mothers on Mother's Day. We had a fabulous time and W was super excited to give me his present and card. It's these moments that you want to wrap up and keep forever.




Speaking of moments you love capturing. Here's one of lil'G and his daddy. I would think that it's fair to say that is the look of love.


With all these kid moments, it is easy to miss out on the adult time so we took advantage of a local fundraiser to get some time out alone. Since we were all pretty, I had someone snap pic us the two of us. These days the cameras filled with pics of the boys or of one of us and the boys so its nice to actually have a recent picture where neither one of us look like a hot parenting mess.


This was piece of art for auction at the fundraiser. It cracked me up to see some space robot thingy interposed with some peaceful but dated nature scene. I may just have to recreate this and see what kind of response I get from guests to our home. Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP