Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hats, hats, hats (sung to the tune of Girls, Girls, Girls)

We are quickly approaching my little guy's 2nd birthday. Where did the time go?!! I can't help but look at him and think he's one of the cutest things ever. (His brother is the other cutest little thing.) But, Lord, is he a handful! S and I often say G just goes from room to room looking for things to get into. You can not leave this one alone for a second. But, he can be so sweet too. He'll lay a kiss on you in a heartbeat and wrap his little arms around your neck in a tight hug. My mama's heart just melts when he does that. He is a daddy's boy for sure, but at night when he wakes up and is scared, all he wants is his mama to hold and snuggle into. I'm okay with that.

Little G is also my hat and shoe boy. W would rather be barefoot and only grudgingly wears hats. Little brother loves to accessorize! Don't get me wrong. He is all boy, but he gets the biggest kick out of wearing hats and wearing his "shuesh". Evidence below:









Little has also been known to sleep with his shoes on.

(Backstory: The other night apparently I didn't notice that he still had on
his "shuesh" when I laid him down. I did try to take them off when I went to check on him
and realized he had them on, but he wasn't having any of that.)


So you can see, he can be a bit of a diva too!


1 comment:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP