Monday, September 28, 2009

Zoo time

We recently renewed our Zoo membership and have really taken advantage of it. Every morning as W gets ready for preschool, he asks if we are going to the "animules house." If it's a nice day, I'm prone to say "Let's go." W gets a kick out of all the animals and telling me what they say. Here are a few pics from a recent trip where we met up with a couple of my aunts and 2 of my cousins' children.


A beautiful water lily.















W taking it all in at the "animal house." He's really into the Zoo and animals right now. I probably heard 50 times on the way to the Zoo, "I wuuvvvvvv animules." HA! G on the other hand was just happy strolling around and sucking on his strap.




The lion sleeps tonight.










ROOOOAAAARRR. What a beautiful tiger!












The Three Stooges looking at vultures. When I asked W what vultures say, he responded with "gobble, gobble." I guess that works.







The "pippo" as W likes to call her.








W and his cousin, T, playing in the water.












T and E having a girls moment.







These are so much fun. W kept on trying to figure out where the next spray was coming from. I wish they had been around when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP